1. What are the advantages of purchasing a professionally designed website template?
The major advantage is price: You'll get a high quality design for an average price of $20-$70 and up depends on the type of website you need for the project. You don’t have to hire a web designer unless you need one please reach out to our Web Design Studio for a Free Quote. The second advantage is time frame: Normally it can take 1 - 2 weeks if not longer a good designer to produce a web page of such quality. That can be rather pricey!
2. Do you provide any scripts with your templates or could you do some custom programming?
Our templates do not include any additional scripts. Newsletter subscriptions, search fields, forums, image galleries (in HTML versions of Flash products) are inactive. Basic scripts can be easily added let us know if you have specific needs Ask Snerdey. If you are not sure that the element you’re interested in is active please contact us before purchase as we're more than happy to assist you with presale questions.
3. What do I receive when I order a template from Snerdey?
Once the purchase is completed via our secure form, you'll receive the instructions for downloading the product. The source files in the download package can vary based on the type of the product you have purchased. If you need unzipping software to open the .zip archive, Windows users may visit www.HotScripts.com or www.WinZip.com, Mac users may visit www.StuffIt.com.
4. In what formats are your templates available?
Website templates are available in Photoshop and HTML formats. Fonts are included with Photoshop file. In most templates HTML is compatible with Adobe® GoLive®, Macromedia Dreamweaver® and Microsoft Frontpage®.
5. What am I allowed and not allowed to do with the templates?
You may: Build a website using the template in any way you like. You may not: Resell or redistribute templates (like we do). Claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of content providing companies and individuals. Make more than one project using the same template (you have to purchase the same template once more in order to make another project with the same design).
6. What is the difference between unique and non-unique purchase?
Non-unique purchase: Non-exclusive purchase means that other people can buy the template you have chosen some time later. Unique purchase: Exclusive purchase guarantees that you are the last person to buy this template. After an exclusive purchase occurs the template is being permanently removed from the sales directory and will never be available to other customers again. Only you and people who bought the template before you will own it.
7. If I buy a template at the exclusive price, does this allow me to resell that template unlimited times?
No. Please see our Terms and Conditions to find out more about usage rights.
8. Is it reasonable to make unique purchase of template that was already purchased before?
Yes. Because there is very small chance that you will find the same design on the net. There are more than billions of webpages online now according to statistics on www.google.com.
9. Is the license a one-time fee payment?
Yes, the payment for your template is a one-time fee without any additional charges. After purchasing, you may use the template as many times as you need for one website.
10. Is it possible to buy the particular image from the template?
No. According to our Terms and Conditions we never sell the images separately from templates (as well as the templates separately from the images).
11. Is it possible for me to pay one price and have access to all downloads for a certain amount of time?
Sorry, we do not provide membership based services.
12. I would like to make payment by company check. Is that possible?
Please use Skrill payment option. They accept payments by check.
13. Is there any return policy?
Since Snerdey.com is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods, we do not issue refunds after the product is shipped, which you are responsible for understanding upon purchasing any article at our site. Please make sure that you’ve carefully read ‘sources available’ section. We only make exceptions with this rule when the product appears to be not-as-described on a case by case basis in agreement of the parties concerned. The deadline for any refund claim is one week after the delivery date.
14. I ordered a template, but haven’t received the download information.
In this case, please contact our Billing Department via support chat by phone or e-mail. Also, please double check spam box just in case.
15. I was billed twice – I received 2 emails from merchants.
Make sure that these charges have different order IDs. If it is so, contact our billing department so we can fix the issue promptly.
16. Is it possible to reactivate my download link if it was deactivated after 3 days?
Yes. Please contact our billing department and they will reactivate your link.
17. I would like to purchase a template, but it is not available on the site anymore.
The template has been sold out for exclusive price. Look for similar templates in our collection or contact for a Free Quote
18. How can I modify a template to suit my particular website?
You can always use the 24/7 phone support, try our Ticket System, or Live Support Chat to get qualified assistance from our support representatives. Also, you can can assistance from our Web Design Studio to install or modify your template for you for a small fee.
19. Are your templates Microsoft FrontPage compatible?
Most of templates come with HTML that is compatible with Adobe GoLive, Macromedia Dreamweaver and Microsoft Frontpage. Please check the ‘sources available’ field in the template preview window. NOTE: We do not provide Macromedia Dreamweaver .DWT files, Adobe GoLive .SITE files and Frontpage Extensions.
20. What is Adobe Photoshop?
Adobe Photoshop is the world’s most popular graphics editing package. You can find more info about Photoshop and download a free trial version at Adobe website
21. What software do you recommend for making HTML?
We think that Macromedia Dreamweaver is the best.
22. How can I modify flash portion of the template?
You need to use Macromedia FlashTM to edit animated part of the template. Please visit the site of the developer: http://www.macromedia.com/software/
23. When I try to open the flash fla file, I get an error Unexpected file format.
This means that .fla file is incompatible with your Flash version. Please install Flash MX2004 or Flash 8 (check the software requirements to the template) to edit this file.
24. Can I edit flash template in Swish?
No. The flash templates can be edited in Macromedia Flash only.
25. Can I change the pictures on the flash animated website and put my own pictures instead?
Yes, you can.
26. What is the best place to find photos/images for modification of my template?
We recommend you to get Free or Purchase images from www.pexels.com.
27. I was wondering if you could give me the contact info for a particular designer?
Sorry, our corporate policy prohibits direct contacts with contractually obliged designers. Whatever you need modified, changed or customized I'm sure we can handle it for you. Ask us for a Free Quote as we're more than happy to assist you with your website project.
28. Is it possible to use your templates to develop websites for my customers?
Yes. It is perfect for designers who want to offer their customers a high-quality design and also save time and money. Please keep in mind that when you purchase the template with an ordinary or exclusive license, you’re entitled to create only one project (one domain name).
29. Can I put low resolution thumbnails of templates on my website for my clients to choose designs?
Yes, of course.
30. Are the bonuses included with the package?
You only get a clipart library and fonts collection together with the package. You need to browse the collections to download the items.
31. Will Snerdey.com help me to edit my template?
Of course! We've been doing this for over 15 years. Snerdey.com offers you a variety of sources to help you with your template. Use our live support chat to get basic help about your template. We provide Worldwide Sales and Support 24 hours a day. Toll free phone support, try our Ticket System, or Live Support Chat to get qualified assistance from our support representatives.
32. Will Snerdey.com help me to install my template?
Some of our products like osCommerce templates, Zen Cart templates, &c. require installation to operate. Installation services are not included in the package price. Of course our web design studio offers a variety of sources to help you with installation of your template, hosting, domain names, transfers, migrations, customizations and much more for affordable prices.
33. Do you provide Macromedia Dreamweaver .DWT files, Adobe GoLive .SITE files and Frontpage Extensions?
No. We provide you only plain HTML files.
34. Are your templates compatible with any CMS?
We do not guarantee compatibility with any CMS. The only exception is PHP-Nuke Themes. They are 100% compatible with PHP-Nuke.
35. Is it possible that Snerdey.com will contact my client which website I made a purchase of website template for their website?
Yes, our legal department checks licenses regularly. In case we won’t find designer’s contact information on the site which was made from the template of ours, we will contact the owner of the site directly. Please make sure to note your work on the website so we'll contact you the template buyer.
Make an Order